Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Your Promise

I know you will keep your promise. Now I want to make sure you keep the other one. The one about if you need me for ANY reason you find me. It's okay to call if you are having a bad day. I will not hold you to a commitment of any time.

I am doing OK. I do miss you but I'm really okay. However if you are NOT doing okay or better then we have a problem. I really need you to be doing good. If you did this as some idea to help me you ARE wrong. I can handle this just fine as long as you are okay. If you are hurting or miss me and need me for ANY reason, call!!! I'll be there for you. I really mean I can do this. I can be there for you for as short as a moment or as long as it takes!!! Just talk to me, at least say something when you call.

Thank you for remembering me and helping me on the 29th. It is a most bitter sweet day for me and I'll always have wonderful memories of our time together that day as well as sad memories of losing Dad on that day.

Loving and Fond memories...... Loving you always....... Babe

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have my word.

12/14/2008 3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will the offer still be open, despite me being such a shit?

1/14/2009 9:32 PM  
Blogger Knit Witch said...

Please don't go there!!! Yes!!! It's still open! Stress, Depression, and Panic don't always make us the best decission makers. I understand! In fact this time I kinda knew you would hear from you soon. Also, in the instant I read your last email I could feel you again. So I'm here for you anytime.

1/14/2009 10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! You are very insightful. I appreciate that so much. I'm not very strong right now, but you know that.

1/16/2009 9:56 PM  
Blogger Knit Witch said...

I do know that you are not strong right now, but this too shall pass. I want you to know that you can call and we can talk about what is bothering you and maybe that will help. Just talking to a person you can tell anything. Nothing from our past, nothing about my present just you letting go of some shit so maybe you can think clearer. I've been getting a lot of help and if anything I've learned can help you I'd be willing to give you info on it. I can tell you that I'm worried about you. I know you will get through this but sometimes we need to just let it out and let off some steam, I'm here for you anytime!!! I'll hold you to your promise that you'll contact me when you need me!

1/17/2009 12:55 AM  
Blogger Knit Witch said...

Day or night!

1/17/2009 12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving you always... missing you...

9/19/2011 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home