Sunday, April 17, 2005

My new friend and ME


A picture of me sleeping with the new addition to my family.... He doesn't even have a name yet but wondered into our room while we were in Clear Lake. I asked around and found out that the resort was planning on catching him and a few other cats and taking them to the pound.... I couldn't let that happen so when we packed up he mysteriously ended up in the van with all our stuff. He slept under a seat all the way home and is now sleeping under my bed. Any Ideas for a name??? Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks like a Snowdrop to me just because of the way he appeared out of the blue :) Looks like you have found a very sweet friend

5/01/2005 2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks like Georges, a cat I had who wandered in to my life (and then, sadly, back out) the same way.

5/04/2005 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Name the cat "Oreo". Self explanatory.

Joan M-M

5/06/2005 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I work for a vet lab and EVERYONE with a black and white cat wants to name it Oreo. Boring. How about "Kitnap" or "Kitnapped"?

5/08/2005 8:14 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

Maybe Sticky? That's our cat's name because when he was rescued his fur was sticky, but I think it's fitting for you new kitty too.
Or Socrates because he's so smart that he knew you'd take him home? Zeus has a nice ring to it too. *grin* Good luck with the name!

7/01/2005 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home