Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Wow I'm Finished ;-)~ !!

I know that I'm not keeping up very well but my only excuse is that I've been very busy knitting for Classic Elite's Fall Pattern book. I've finished 3 Sweaters. Two were women's size Med and one child's size 4. The yarns were delish and the patterns were fairly easy. The last sweater had just 1 week turn around by the time I got both the pattern and yarn. I enjoyed knitting for them and it made me appreciate tested patterns all the more. Thank you TEST knitters everywhere!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog you've got here Kaedean, I was looking for free knitting patterns related information and found your site. I have a free knitting patterns site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Stop by and check it out when you can. Enjoy!

11/15/2005 11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kaedean. I was looking for knitting instructions related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a knitting instructions site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Check it out when you can :)

11/26/2005 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home