Friday, February 25, 2005

Stiches West 2005

Talk about being busy! The weekend after Hoxbro's class was Stitches West. Mana from the Gods!!!! Yarn Yarn yarn, fiber, designs, supplies, ect......People!!!!! My husband, mother, myself and two great friends (Terry and Jessica, her sister Samantha would have join us too if not for that pesky Gal bladder) Talk about shop tell you drop! my check book didn't fine UNTIL we got to the Philosopher's Wool booth, well 2 kits, a new and a crying check book later we were off again. Thanks to the rolling suitcase we could still walk. Mom bought anew shawl kit too. Then over to Yarn Barn to get the Bumblebee kit for myself. Next stop the door.... Oops Tess Yarn is between me and the door.With all kinds of hand dyed yarns.... Check book is now sobbing but this year I bought more yarn that my hubby. Also picked up some lace wt. Silk/Camel and some Zepher lace wt. too . Now to drive my friends who attened the whole 4 days of stitches home. Thanks Sandi and Jill for all the info about what you learned and how much fun you had!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home